Pay Per Click Advertisement
GOOGLE Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising refers to the small text ads that appear on the top and sides of any search engine results page. You only pay for the ad when a potential customer clicks on it and is driven to your site. To be effective, you’ll want to create multiple ads to appear on many different search pages. In other words, you’ll need to create a PPC campaign. When you are advertising on Google in form of ads, it is called Google Adwords. By using adwords you can put your ad on google’s first page. The ad shown on Google are paid ads and when somebody clicks on the ad a certain amount gets deducted from your adwords account. These ads can be customized on the basis of location, budget and relevancy. Ads through Gridaxis Softwares adwords are visible on Google, Google partners and other many websites.
Google Adwords PPC Campaign Benefits :
- You pay only when your products or services is being advertised.
- The ad is displayed on first page of Google so attracts a lot of traffic.
- Ad can be started within 24-48 hours of payment clearance.
- Budget can be allocated for the ad so no overspending is done.
- If budget is not used up for the day, it is carry forwarded to the next day. No money is lost.
- Generate leads for your business.
- Advertising cost is very less than other Medias.
- High ROI.
FACEBOOK PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising is the most accountable form of advertising. Here we can set an exact budget and only pay when a visitor clicks on your ad to visit your site. Through Facebook Paid advertising we include mobile ads too.
Facebook PPC Target Audience Filters :
- Set a age group which we are targeting.
- Set keywords which are usually searched based on your business.
- Keep budget as per your pockets.
- Select the gender as per your wish.
- Daily basis click Report.